ICT Project Coördinator
Do you have a passion for IT and getting your stakeholders enthusiasm is your second nature? Are you driven by adding structure to processes? Do you want to be part of creating the future of a growing international company? If so, read on!! We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and spontaneous ICT Project Coordinator for our international headquarters in Amsterdam.
As an IT Project Coordinator you will be part of a team who develops the company’s IT architecture. As a team we aim to improve IT quality, speed and reliability. This includes but is not limited to;
- Responsible for coordination of local and interstate UA (User acceptance) testing;
- Manage Test Scripts repository and overview to ensure sufficient coverage of requirements;
- Hands-on Test Execution of Test Scripts as part of UAT;
- Issue Management (registration of errors, follow-up etc.);
- Master data maintenance and cleaning with data integrity and accuracy;
- Datawarehouse testing and Go-live supports.
You will work with product management systems, e-commerce, EDI connections, system documentation and international integrations. You will be participating in all aspects of our development projects from planning, coordinating, testing, implementation and evaluation. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to and learn from a wide variety of IT challenges!
- Knowledge of various software such as Websites (Magento 2), ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central), PIM system, WMS (wics), PowerBI (or equivalent) and understanding the relation and interaction;
- Experience with interfaces of above mentioned systems;
- Experience with Database (SQL) maintenance (index rebuild/reorganization, defragmentation, database growth, transaction logs);
- ICT Security, knowledge of ICT related GDPR regulations and ability to embed them in the organization;
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Fluent in Dutch and English in both speaking and writing, German is a plus. Good communication skills is key in this job!
You may not know all of the above in detail, but being proactive and eager to learn is as valuable to us. It is important that you feel comfortable in taking ownership of a project while communicating the progress and budget to various stakeholders.
What can we offer you?
At NewCakes you get the possibility to develop. We offer a job at a successful company, leading in our industry, that is always on the move. An excellent benefits package, such as a competitive salary, staff discount on our products, bonus, possibility to work from home( also post Covid), homework allowance and company fitness. Have you become enthusiastic and do you think we are a match? Let us know by filing in the form below with your motivation letter and resume attached, to the attention of Emma Rozemeijer.